Thursday, January 17, 2013

DOG FRIENDLY CERTIFIED: Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf




CBTL Eastwood (photo courtesy of my good friend Odyssa)

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf a.k.a CBTL is my #1 go-to place for dates with Irish. Of course, the surrounding area becomes a huge plus when it's pet friendly. But for now, I'd like to talk about this particular cafe.

Ever since I found out that Coffee Bean lets their customers dine and chill with their dogs INSIDE their establishment, I was sold! When it's hot and humid outside, who wouldn't want some air conditioning right? Of course, there is an assumption that your dog is well-behaved. To determine if your dog is able to conduct himself/herself 'properly' in public, your answer must be a resounding NO to each question. Let us begin…

1) Does your dog have a habit of peeing/ pooping anywhere he/she pleases?
2) Does your dog tend to bark at anything/ anyone?
3) Is your dog aggressive and is easily triggered?

I sure hope your dog passed the above evaluation test. And if you did, hooray! Come one, come all to CBTL! :) …. Hmmm… sometimes I wonder if the owners are dog lovers themselves OR merely thought the idea of a dog-friendly establishment would make a great marketing strategy. Well whichever it is, good job for letting me and Irish (and some of her doggie friends) hang out at your place fuss-free. Hope more establishments follow suit.


CBTL Eastwood with former workmates (photo courtesy of good friend CJ)

CBTL Boni High Street with new friends (photo courtesy of our good friend's sister, Terrie)


And because I've come to CBTL countless times, I got to try a lot of what they have to offer. So just so you know, their breakfast meals are pretty good most of the time (i think it depends on which branch you're at). Salads aren't bad. And their teas are superb. Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna grab myself some Matcha Green Tea :)



For location info:



No comments:

Post a Comment